- Depression is another Invisible Illness, so we would like to highlight it on tripping Up the Down escalator. It is one of those things that hides inside of us and often gets overlooked by the outside world. In fact, most people suffering from depression are very good at disguising it… even as they try to plow through their daily routine! Fortunately, we have had Jill volunteer to share her personal story so that…
- we can know that we are not alone!
- we can learn more about the signs and symptoms of depression as we help ourselves or loved ones through this difficult place.
- we can consider sharing our own story in some way.
- Please read Jill’s story about her struggle with depression (you can click on the blue link or you can find her story in U R NOT alone… our stories). Please pray for her continued healing and the healing of others battling this Invisible Illness.
- Another personal story was shared via a song. At age 18, Mandy suffered an Invisible Illness that changed her life forever. You may have heard this on TV… we now have it included on our site in U R NOT alone… our stories… mandy’s story/song.
- Sometime in July… we will open On the Lighter Side! This section will be its own sort of blog – digging into male and female thinking, rationale, observations, and plain old common sense (or plain old lack of it). As we walk through this life… we at tUtDe are trying to remember to smile. We hope you will too! 🙂
- We did it!! You no longer need to have your eyes working today!! So far, we have successfully added “listening links” to the following areas.
- The home page
- Blog: part I…what just happened?
- Blog: part II… FROM THE TOP
- See this icon at the end of an article to retrieve: listening link
- Share – SHARE –share! Please consider sharing a trial you have had in your life and how you are dealing with it from day to day; how you have found a blessing in it; or maybe you are deep in the middle of the chaos that comes with a life-changing illness and you just need ‘sharing therapy’ to weed through the days? We thank Jill for courageously sharing… let her courage be yours!
- Worried you cannot write your story?…. Still contact us and we’d be happy to help you by either writing it with you/for you; editing it with you; or maybe even recording it instead?
- We have two friends working on sharing. One will share with us about her challenges with PTSD and another about life with Fibromyalgia.
- If you appreciate our website, please consider “following” it via your email. No worries… this won’t dominate your daily mail… you will only receive an email when we post our weekly blogs. This will help our ratings and spread the hope to more people in need! Thanks.