- NEW opportunity on our website’s contact tab: there is a place for you to submit your personal story! Please write to us and share your trials and successes. Caregivers, family members and friends are also encouraged to share their perspective… we know it affects everyone.
- NEW blogs will be posted weekly on Wednesdays. Please join tripping Up the Down escalator… and follow us so you don’t miss even 1 blog full of blessings!
- One blog each month will be focused on news & info… just like this one. 🙂
- Did you know that many of our veterans suffer from TBI? Below are some ways you can support them either through prayer or finances:
- Operation Heal Our Patriots … https://www.samaritanspurse.org/what-we-do/about-operation-heal-our-patriots/
- Wounded Warriors… https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
- TBI Medical ID bracelet ~ finally there is a medical ID bracelet stating that you have had a TBI (an important factor in an emergency situation)! As a bonus, you can order one while at the same time support our veterans who will tailor make it to fit you… Handmade by Heroes… https://handmadebyheroes.com/collections/medical-related-paracord-bracelets?page=2
- Please know that all words on this website that are underlined and blue are an automatic link to more information on the present topic.
- Many of my fellow TBI friends have lost the gift of reading… whether it be comprehension, stamina, decoding or vision challenges.
- For this purpose, I will slowly be adding this icon & words: listening link to each section of writing. When you click on this, you will connect to a YouTube link or a podcast that will READ that section TO U!
- Please know there are many stories, songs and TED talks embedded throughout our website where reading is not necessary!
tUtDe = tripping Up the Down escalator